Haha. Finally posted, since I'm in a good mood today. Today should be the best day since 2009 starts bah? =) No major things that happened that brighten my day, but those unimportant and insignificant small matters that brought the smile back to me. =) Haha!
Oh, my dear Yuen is attached! I was like OMG. Haha! Nothing can express my happiness. =) Sha and I were as happy as she were getting married. Girls get emotional over small things mah, can't blame us. Yuen, wish you and & would stay like this forever, and cherish him orhs. ^^ I'm always happy when one of my jie mei is attached.
And Sha, I was never upset that you were with +1. All my upset looks are just due to my emo-state these days. So forgive me okays? He loves you alot, so cherish him okays?
So many things happening this year to me, hope it would be a smoothful year ahead. Time to make New Year Reolutions. ^^ And those doing their O-lvls this year, jiayous~!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment