Saturday, November 22, 2008

Be loved

Hmm, finally felt like posting today. I did not want my blog dead, yet I feel like giving up with blogging. Maybe I would come up with the crazy idea of just clicking on the button 'Delete your blog?' Haha~ I'm going too crazy these days... with my workload as well as confusing thoughts in my mind.

Have been reading Twilight series these days... Hmm, being a not-so-Literature girl, kind of not understand the complication of the whole conflict in the story. I seriously think I'm dumb. But one thing I know is that Bella really love Edward. =) I mean I only read till Eclipse, so whatever happens later I hope this fact would not change. I really hate it when a happy ending is being ruined, it's saddening to hear that. Not a bad novel series, make my mind wander off easily, and from that, I can say that it is a good story. Kind of a weird way to determine a book right? Oh, and about the movie... shall want to see how the director would make Edward look really dashing in the movie. Haha! I'm fond of picking faults in movies. It feels sadistic. ^^

Many many things happening this holidays and this holidays would be so so short. I have not even started on my Sciences homework... *gasps* Better start today, cause I would be real busy next month. Going overseas twice next month, exciting yet I'm afraid of the cold weather. Maybe I would become a bun or something due to the thick clothing I have to wear. Haha! Well, still a long time when I go overseas. Meanwhile, just let me enjoy my holidays okays? And immerse myself into Bella... It feels good to be loved. =)

And one more thing, welcome back Maddie... =) Miss you.

No comments: