Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Stressed

Suddenly why do I feel that what I have been doing until now is so unnecessary? T.T This is one of the symptoms of being stressed out le bah? Haix... Too much to cope at one moment. Tests, homework that pile every single day and will never be completed as I don't know how to do the questions. Struggling with every single topic, even though it's only 6 subjects that I'm taking. Guess I have to learn to take things to my own stride, slow down my pace to understand the concepts or else everything that I don't know will pile up like a big snowball.

Strategy: Kill one thing at a time.

I guess this will work... =) Must stay a positive mindset so that everyday will seem more meaningful, and maybe doing all these society-bind tasks will not seem so tiring and boring. Jiayous bah..! =) Self motivating... Hahas.

I suddenly feel like keeping in contact with everyone I know in the past, so that I won't forget the old me. I miss shasha, yuen, peng, leng... haix. But things are not going to be the same anymore.

nick: I reply you lor.. hmm, thanks for all the advice. =) i will be fine, posting also is to let out the feelings and thoughts i have everyday de mah. dun worry...

No comments: