Sunday, March 07, 2010

Another week

One more week to the March holidays! Hahas. Kind of looking forward to it, coz it will be the time when I can see all my friends and leave homework alone. =) Haha, social time. Everyday is a busy day you know, I guess the only time free is when I'm sleeping, resting physically. But at least I get to see him once a week, taking it as a mental rest bah. It's only the time where I can be myself and not worry about tomorrow's tutorial or what event coming up. JC life is definitely busy but at least it's fulfilling. =) I'm going to turn into a workaholic soon. o.O

Apart from the usual tutorials and lectures that make me want to sleep, everything is quite fun. PE is more torturous though, muscle ache everytime after PE. I guess after several weeks of training, this aching will become natural, so I won't be bothered if it hurts or not. Oh yah, I went for a lecture on Laser recently by a professor from University of Southampton and I find it rather intriguing, as I always thought that laser is the beam of light that you use to point on screens, but actually laser has many uses and it is more than a beam of light. =) Science is still a very big area of research and we humans are like so far away from being perfect.

Busy week ahead again... Stress is inevitable, just handle one thing at a time bah. =)

Laopo, I miss you badly. Wah... T.T

No comments: