Friday, February 13, 2009

by force

Okays, it's a long time since I post and 'you' forced me to do this, so I have no choice but to do it so that someone would be appeased. Haha~ Okays.. it's about Valentine I think. But what's so speical about V-day? It's just any normal Saturday where I'm stuck in the library with pencil case and such... Well. Here it goes.

5 + 5 valentine's day facts

1) Are you attached?
Yes, I mean who are you refering to? My laogong or my baobei or who? I have many. Haha.

2) Were you attached before...
Duh... if not how I hav laogong?

3) How many times were you in a relationship before?
Many many. JK. 2

4) What's the most romantic thing that someone had done for you?
Erm, so far no one has done anything romantic T.T

5) List down 5 things you think is romantic that you did for someone before.
AHUMPH. Girls do not do things that are romantic but they accept romantic things from others. Get it? Haix...

This quiz is so dumb... Haix.

No comments: