Friday should be the happiest day in the week... ^^ at least it is to me.
Though I know I flunked the Chemistry class test and did not do my reading during Read period, and even got myself drenched from top to toe in the morning, it was still a happy day. Haha! Weird right? Actually everything was starting to be good after school.
Many things had to be rushed on that day, the homework, the competitions details and burning of discs for submission. I was like rushing up and down the campus, finding teachers, completing forms and informing people. And the worst thing is that I did not accompany dear to eat lunch, and I am sorry...
Later waited for dear to finish his orals in the hall, and he accompanied me to kranji sec to hand in the competition product. It was not his duty to accompany me but he still did. Both of us were kind of rushing and we had to be there before 5pm, when we left school only at 4pm. Good thing it was not far from school and we made it. After handing over the thing, it's kind of good. It feels good. Haha! One burden off the shoulder... ^^
Then dear even accompanied me home, Kranji is quite far from my house and he did that..! I thought he was kidding at first then he really walked me home... Really sweet of him. So far he's the second guy to walk me home, and right to the door step. I'm really touched. Then later he took bus home himself from my house. Although it was a simple act, yet so sweet. =)
Weekends now and can't see dear till tomorrow. Missing him now... every second, every minute. Next week would be the official EOY week. Much revision to do... And wanna say Jiayous to everyone...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment