Oh man, today is pretty bad, cause when I stepped into the school, it rained. How bad can that go? Also realised that I forgot to bring so many things, like my Chemistry file (required to bring every Chem lesson) and History exercise book. But good thing the teachers did not use these two materials today and kinda 'escaped' from the punishment I'm going to get if they never saw the things. =P So can be considered that I'm pretty lucky. =)
Physics SPA was a failure. Haix... Don't know why. It seems like SPA don't like me. Regardless of Biology, Chemistry and Physics. But Chemistry and Biology were better, Physics was the worst. I just could not handle the still stuff in the Physics lab. Today was even worst. Light experiments with the plane mirror. No accuracy and results could not be taken... Still had to sacrifice my recess time. T.T Let's hope and pray that my SPA tests during October would be better... =)
EOYs going on and really have to mug harder than Common test. Teachers said that it would be the big component in our results so gotta work on it. And recently, I do have some confidence in my A.Maths now. =) Definitely a good sign. ;) Have been offered some rewards if I do well in my A.Maths... Haha! Gotta mug harder... And jiayous for those who are mugging too. ^^
missing you now, 2 more days to see you again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment