Ok guys... Finally something rejoyful to say about... LOL... Depression nowadays mah...
Rayner's birthday is coming...! Fine... Fine... Go ahead... Tease mii... Used to it liao... Haha!
I mean you see, it is a long time since i get SO excited over sumthing... Carn help it k?? After all, he is still my fren mah (do u look lyk i m lying thru my teeth?? Well, for ur info.. I m not) Mad and I were invited!! haha!!!
The pity thing is that Kor Kor cannot go bcoz of the quan ming zhen ba sai.... Sad sad... Wah!!! I will miss you kor!!! Ray is his best fren den he cannot go to his bday party... such a pity... Don't worry kor, jie n i will send ur greetings to ray one...
Like wat jie typed in her blog, we r trying to think of wat to buy for his bday... Buying a prezzie for a guy is SO SO DIFFICULT lor.... aiya... jie n i r girls mah, if girl bday, sure no prob, we can come out with one whole list... But for a guy, pretty hard u noe... Any good good suggestions???
Well, looking very forward to this Saturday... but i hope i can survive frm the 2.4km run on friday... =P Wish mii luck guys!! (for my 2.4km run)
<3 kor kor and jie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment