Life... just what is it?
Love... is it to betray or appreciate?
These Q. mite seem really weird. Yah, i agree sumhow... jus wat is life? I really carn answer this question. From the start of our born, we haf to face different scenerios of what is happening around us. Stress, problems, happiness, sadness, work n etc... Problems arise the moment we r out.
For me, life is really hard... in another sense, life is totally meaningless to mi. I duno why i haf to endure all these, is it bcoz of the sins we haf made in our previous life or is it all predestined? God is really unfair to mi, why must I lose all the things i haf? Anyway, since when is life fair?
Love is a thing everyone has... But a true love cannot be broken (from all those nonsensical books and drama serials)... From my personal opinion, this is all bullshit. True love is broken when both parties are unwilling to carry on and lost trust in each other.
I m getting so stressed out these days, after what has happened to mi in my love life (kor n jie will noe)... and what is going on big in my family, i duno... either do i want to noe... It makes mi feel... dat love is fragile and i dun wan to get heart-broken agn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment