Saturday, April 24, 2010

Photo shoot

Today I went out at the weirdest timing, 3pm where almost half of the day was gone. =) Hahas, today was photog session with my mates. Hmm, I thought that I would not be able to shoot anything good. But it was still okays lah... I was in partner with Peng the whole afternoon.

The instructor only taught us some skills but I disliked his way of teaching us where he instructed us on what to shoot, I feel restrained and it kills creativity. I don't like this at all. But at least I still can learn some techniques. Peng and I shared the same camera and both of us also aimed to shoot different things so that pictures would not clash together with the rest of the people, so that winning competition chances is higher. =) Hahas.

Oh yah, I must chang suai Peng. =D Hahas. He tripped while I suddenly changed the direction to walk. =P and forgot the route to Iluma. Hahas, in the end we had to cross the same road twice. =P Pai seh... =D Hahas. Then we waited till the sky was dark then we tried to shoot the slow shutter technique on the cars. =) It was successful orhs... Hahas, my idea orhs. =D

Hopefully next week shoot will be better. =) Think it will be fun.

No comments: