Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Taking you for granted

From this post onwards, I'm going to give up on Chinese and use English to post.. Gosh. What's wrong with using Chinese? O.o Using Chinese also uses up more time, while English doesn't. Nevermind, take it as I'm cutting down on time to type. =P

Today I made you very upset, disappointed. I'm sorry. Maybe I'm taking things for granted again. I don't know. You claim that you are selfish while I think it's actually my fault, I should be the person responsible for your mood. I'm sorry... Maybe I don't deserve your love at all.

Things are going back normal from tomorrow onwards. I guess getting busy will start from tomorrow. Maybe when I get busy, mood will swing, character will become cranky. I don't want to hurt anyone with my cranky mood. I just hope everything will be smooth-sailing and I can be happy every single day. =)

I'm taking everything for granted again.

No comments: