Hmm new year ahead, a time to kiss 2009 goodbye and time to welcome a new year. And this new year will mark a new beginning in my life, where it starts either a JC/Poly life. Quite dreadful thinking about it, but hey, we have to face the reality right?
Will miss a lot of things this year, many events where I'm not going to say everything out, but just want to thank as many people as possible. Shasha, Yuen, Peng, Zheng, Kee Leng = my clique mates. And my classmates in 4T1 this year. And then my cousins, Ying. =) I love you. Then to my primary school mates, Maddie, JQ, Hui Ying, Yin Kar, Zoelyn and many... I miss you all. Then to my Infocomm peers and Ms Lim and Ms Tay and Mr Lim for the wonderful times and think Infocomm is my second home... =) and many other anonymous people who contributed to my life. Sorry that I forget about you guys... >.<
New Year Resolutions ( see if I can resolve them by 31 Dec 2010 )
- Aim to grasp concepts in academics independently, and excel in my studies for 2010.
- Make good friends in my new school and environment.
- Remain in contact with my clique and have at least 1 outing per term with them.
- Stay single for the year to concentrate in studies.
- Love my grandma, dad and sister more.
I guess that's all... And an early Happy New Year to everyone, warmest wishes to the promising year ahead. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment