Ever tried of a happy occasion but yet, you don't feel happy at all?
Yeah, at least this is what happened the whole day. Actually it's not really a bad news, but yet I get all emo about it. Maybe emo-iness is just a disease, when you caught it, it would just affect your whole day. But it is getting more and more serious... This is the 3rd day. And I'm still emo-ing... Why? The most contradicting thing is I know I feel emo-ish, but I'm doing no efforts in keeping the emo-ness away. The mindset is, just let me rot...
Nothing seemed to brighten the day. It's so suffering... Makes me think how did I recover from the last time, without any help and climbing back to the real path. Everything is so fading now... things are going bad. How I wish there is really some kind of potion that can make someone forget what he/she wants to forget. Then life would be so much easier for a teen like me... =\
Forward track ahead.. and got to bring myself back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment