Woohoo... today my ipod came~! Super duper high and happy. This is so cool. ^^
I thought it would only come this Thursday or Friday cause it said so in the invoice of the online buying of ipod. =) and I came~! Today~! Such a perfect day... =) Love it totally, its apple green~! My favourite green... Hmm. Tried out the games and it is shake-sensitive. Woah. Totally THE ipod that I have been waiting for years. 3 years. Haha! One strike off my wishlist~
Oh, and it is my birthday present from my dearest Papa. ^^ Really nice of him to offer when I once told him of this total-woah-ipod. Haha! It's sort of burning a hole in his pocket, and I guess he would nag about this for quite a long time. Well, that's him. Always love me and my sis de, but always want to nag abit to make us guilty. But hey, I was never guilty. Hmm, maybe once or twice. But never was it long to feel guilty... =) Bad girl right? But love Papa all the same *hugs*
Apart from this perfect ipod, today is also me and dear's 2-month anniversary. And dear folded stars for me. ^^ So in return, I did the same for him. Haha! That makes two happy things happening in one single day. ^^ I'm feeling so happy and self-obbessed now. Don't ask me why. Just super high. Can't control when too many good things happen. Ha.
Well, today is super happy, so tomorrow won't be, I guess. Got many stuff to revise since exams are only this Friday. But the one thing worth happy is, I can sleep in till 10am. zZz... My hobby. =) Can't blame me, just feel real sleepy these days. More and more like dear le, going to turn pandish soon. Oops~ No, must not turn into panda. One is enough.
Got to revise for EOYs~ Jiayous~ And stoney ah, stop emo-ing, I can't stand it soon~ >.<
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment