Wednesday, April 04, 2007

NAPFA

YAYS!!! NAPFA is finally over..!

Lolx... NAPFA for now is officially over, unless I still hav any items I need to retake when I failed... *sniffs* (i hope not)

Today 2.4km almost took my life i guess... really a long tym since I ran for such a distance and so fast bah...! lolx... 2.4km is really not easy for me to run coz I m always known to hav bad stamina and horrible determination... =X But I still managed to finish this race..! yays! so proud of myself lor...

I onli aim for a pass in my NAPFA, dun even care about having wateva gold, silver or bronze lor... always got bronze every year, except for an exception year in my P5 year, where I got SILVER..! LOL, one and onli bah... sum pple wan to aim for gold and so.. but i think is not really necessary lah, coz if u know u tried ur best, well, i got it... it is a form of comfort liao lor.. jus always rmb there is sumone lyk me who is worse than u much more in sports...!

well, good PE lessons ahead..! no more running le..! But still nid to train myself for nx year, and i promise myself to go back into basketball le...! JIA YOUS BAOYI! LOL

No comments: