I m okay after a weekend of rest and 'homeworking'... and I realised I have changed a lot this whole year. I have changed due to the surroundings i m exposed to... i wanted to change back to the old mi but is it still possible?
Friends, just what are friends? Lacking of trust and respect thus loses a precious relationship between two humans... Don't all people treasure whatever they have? Is it true that only one has lost one's precious item, then one will treasure it? Won't it be a bit too late to do that?
I knew myself that i have grown really affectionate through this whole year... And be really quiet and cold at times when I am really upset... Looks lyk i haf a serious problem with my moods... I duno y but i carn control myself, I dun want to grow cold and warm at the same tym, it is a very horrible feeling. It seems lyk i haf totally lost control of myself n haf let my mind go over mi... It is scary...
Maybe i haf gone through too much this year in my Sec 1, many things that i carn forget tends to intrude my mind and interrupt wat i m trying to do that moment... i m trying to forget the past and lead a normal life people lead but it is hard... really, it is hard... I carn even forget 6D, neither can I forget the recent ordeals i haf gone through and i jus... carn face to reality...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment