Friday, August 04, 2006
Freedom..!
Gee... I am so happy for one thing...! My exams are over and all my stress have put down for a temporary time... All the subjects are really very tough and I cannot handle it very well... Mr Wong asked me to stay focus in my academic results. I will be a guai guai girl girl... Oh yah, I went back tot YTPS today... To visit Mr Ho and Mr Wong and Mdm Liu and some other teachers we are familiar with... Really enjoying lor today... I mean it is really a good feeling to go back to my past school after exams and think of my past in this school and really let my hair down to think of my memorable past... Past is always beautiful, memories are always sweet... I really miss the old days... really, i feel lyk crying this moment i m writing this... I miss all my past moments.. Humans work like this, we will only appreciate when we lose it... N regret what we haf not treasure... So guys, do treasure what you have... and haf no regrets in future... k?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment